Sunday, January 20, 2008

Month 9 Week 1 Completion

So much for increasing my winrate, had another bad week but hell i really ran bad, i done alot of reviewing of my hands and im pretty confident i played very well but sick beat followed after sick beat and it didnt let up, i did manage to claw from about 15 or 16 buyins down to around 9 buyins down later in the week though. Ive read a bit about downswings though and really i should be too concerned by it because what ive seen is nothing compared with some runs out there. I did play alot of hands this week because i made an attempt at the Ipoker big 100k Rakerace but gave up after a few days when i realised ipoker is either full of robots or people who 16 table 10 hours a day.

Anyway my bonus and rakeback, which seems to save me alot lately, stood up once again to turn my horrible week into a medium loss due to the amount of hands i got played. Ive only about $140 left in that bonus so i wont have that comfort next week. The extra hands i played didnt have an impact on my win rate though, basically i tightened up when i was 9 tabling which will be evident in my stats this week.















100nl Stats

13841 Hands Played
Profit/Loss -$884.72
BB/100 -6.39(Poker Tracker)
V$PIP 17%
PFR 14%
Post Flop Aggro 2.8
Showdowns Won 50%
Rakeback $375(Estimated)
SignUp Bonus $260($500 deposit for new account)


Total Proft/Loss -$249.72

No comments: