Monday, January 14, 2008

Month 8 Week 4 Completion

Well the end of another month, overall im happy enough as its an improvement but i still have to believe i can improve an awful lot more. I had a small blowup during one of the days when i probably lost 2-3 buyins from making calls i felt i could have got away from but other than that i felt it was probably the best month ive put in, Not the most profitable but probably the most solid.

In saying that i done alot of review work using Holdem Manager and ive found what i consider to be a huge leak, as i dont want to be openly discussing my weaknesses on a public blog i wont say too much but i really expect that i can improve my results by at least 50% now that ive spotted this leak.

Anyway on to results, the cards just didnt run for me this week but i guess thats how it goes sometimes. I also have a new account now, which i setup so my account is in Euro which helps with currency converter charges when withdrawing to my moneybookers account and i got another $500 deposit bonus which is great.

100nl Stats

6472 Hands Played
Profit/Loss -$407.82
BB/100 -6.30(Poker Tracker)
V$PIP 22%
PFR 16%
Post Flop Aggro 2.37
Showdowns Won 51%
Rakeback $209(Estimated)
SignUp Bonus $100($500 deposit for new account)


Total Proft/Loss -$98.82














I dont have the monthly stats as i switched database from PT to Holdem Manager but heres the final profit for the month including all bonuses, if im honest bonuses and rakeback were my main earners this month.

Total Profit for the Month $2,513.76

No comments: